Friday, July 12, 2013

Something A Little Different

I created an additional blog that focuses on my goals to achieve a healthier lifestyle. I've been trying to manage doing that blog and this one at the same time. While sitting poolside just now, I thought to myself Self, wouldn't it be awesome if you combined food and fitness on one blog? Of course it would be awesome!! So, I'm trying something different. I hope you find it inspiring and interesting!

I'm going to bring over my few posts that I've already created on my other blog. From here on out, I'm going to make this blog about my two favorite things: food and fitness. I'm hoping that you're as inspired by my journey to create a healthier Summer as you are about the foods that I share with you! I plan on blogging for accountability on a near-daily basis. I will still post delicious food for you as well (of course!), but it will be on a weekly basis, if not a little more. I also hope to share articles and inspirations that combine food and healthy living. 

Don't worry! I'm not turning vegan or vegetarian, but don't be surprised if you find a little more fruits and veggies in the recipes that I share. 

To start things off, I'll share my photo from vacation in Florida last month. As well, to keep up with my accountability starting now, I'll share my starting stats: I'm 5'8" tall. I weigh currently 153 pounds. Overall health is my goal. I do have a weight loss goal of 10 pounds though that I'm hoping to achieve in ten weeks (so by Labor Day).

I hope you find my new style inspiring and, as always, interesting! Thank you for your loyalty to my blog. You won't be disappointed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment