Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24, 2012

What a day! Yesterday was a great cardio and abs day. As usual, I did my cycling class for my cardio. It was excellent. The cycling instructor did a new routine, which was more than welcome as she had done the same routine for six weeks (Group Ride format)! My heart got pumping, I was sweating like a crazy person, and I was begging for her to ease up on us. She never did and that makes me happy! :)

After cardio was done, I came home and did my ab workout. I decided to change it up because the two exercises at the gym was getting a little boring. I used the Nike Training Club app and I really felt the burn! I've included the 15 minute ab burner workout that I did. It shows the exercises to the recover stage. The idea is to do the exercises continuously- no rest- until your recovery period. You will repeat the circuit two more times for a total of three times. It was intense and much needed. My abs still hurt more than 24 hours later. I enjoyed feeling the burn deep down in my abs!

Today was my back and traps day. It was equally as intense! I can't wait to check-in tomorrow and share my workout and supper for tonight. I've included a shot of calories burned, dinner, and the Nike Training Club workout. I hope you guys give it a try on your next ab day. It's guaranteed to be tough and worthwhile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment