Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Monday!

Originally posted July 9, 2013

Welcome to Monday! The first day of the work week. I always try to start my week as upbeat and as positively as possible. I found something online this morning that's going to be my mantra this week:



This holds true to all of us who struggle and try to lose weight and are trying their hardest to live a healthier life. I want to work on a healthier me! So I'm going to sing my mantra to myself during every workout, every day: "Work harder." 

With that said, I feel like I started my week off on a high note. Instead of taking the day off from the gym, I did my leg workout that I missed on Thursday (although I did an alternative workout), abs, and cardio. Then my husband and I took our daughter to the pool for some much needed fun time! As usual, I've included a collage of my workout. 

I hope this week inspires you to make great choices with your health! If you want results: work harder!! Happy Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment