Friday, July 12, 2013

July 10, 2013

Originally posted July 10, 2013

I'd like to start this post by saying that I thought today was July 9th until about two hours ago. It's going to be one of THOSE days! Even when the day brings you unexpected surprises, don't let that derail you one bit. 

Below you'll find my accountability report for yesterday. The one thing that I included were kind words that my friend spoke of my daughter after reading my blog. As usual, I crushed my cardio, burning almost 700 calories in an hour. I was chanting my mantra "work harder" the entire time. 

Still working harder this week, today my weight training focus is on back and traps, as well as some cardio. And because it's summertime, I've got to get poolside this afternoon. I hope that you have a wonderful day, everyone! Make it great and remember: Work Harder! 


No comments:

Post a Comment