Friday, July 12, 2013

July 6, 2013

Previously posted July 6, 2013


Little weekend check-in. Had a great workout yesterday. I hope everyone else did too! If you didn't work out yesterday, make sure you get in some fun yet challenging activity today! Don't forget that you and your health always come first, regardless on how many roles in life you have. You gotta take care of yourself before you can take care of others!

In hopes to inspire you guys to get out there and move today, I'm posting a collage that I made yesterday. It's me post-workout, calories burned during my workout, and my yummy dinner, proving that you can be healthy and still have red meat!

Make it a great day, guys! Keep up the hard work and you will see results quicker than you'll ever imagine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment