Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December 9, 2014

School is almost finished for the semester! Wahoo! This week is finals week and I am not stressed (for once in my life). I have two finals and one final that isn't a final since it's just a larger weekly assignment. I couldn't be more thrilled. I'm taking next semester off to focus on my career development. I've got about two semesters left and I plan on finishing but work and developing my career there is my main goal and focus. The good news for is I will have about 10 extra hours a week to dedicate for personal and career development. More blogging for me and I think I'm going to get my yoga certification.

Today was a pretty great day! I stayed within my caloric budget, drank zero booze, and consumed 125 ounces of water! I also did my first PiYo workout today. I did the define lower body workout. It was pretty great! Intense, hard, and only 21 minutes. I was pretty proud of myself. 

I'm excited to see my progress in the coming weeks. Of course I still need to lose weight but my overall goal is to increase my strength, get buff as f***, and work on my nutrition.

Have an awesome evening, friends! Keep checking back for way more frequent updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment