Thursday, December 11, 2014

December 10, 2014

I noticed something yesterday: My resolve seems to putter out at the end of the day. I think it may be because I've worked 8-10 hours and have been really, really good with my diet and exercise. I "treat" myself and then BAM! I have had an entire sleeve of cookies. Senseless eating serves no purpose whatsoever and isn't good for any health or fitness goals I have. Being mindful really is half the battle. The other half is motivation and follow-through.

Yesterday (Wednesday) was pretty great besides the fact that I ate about 10 Oreo cookies (which weren't really that good, either. I was just eating them to eat them. Senseless). I did the PiYo Define: Upper Body yesterday, felt some soreness in my lower body from the previous day's workout, and stuck to my 100 oz water goal. Sadly, I was over on calories but still not over the "recommended" calories for the day, so that's a small win.

Thursday's workout is the Sweat workout. I'm very excited to do this workout because Thursday is also my birthday. My family is taking me out for dinner so I plan on making smart food choices while out but my workout will make me feel less guilty about going out to eat.

Have an awesome day, everyone! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment