Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Last Week's Workouts and My Favorite Twitter Posts

What a week last week! It was my last week before school started. You'd think I'd take advantage of RELAXING the last week before school starts.... I wish I could have, but I did not. Working and prepping  for the oncoming semester was all I could do along with fitting in my workouts. I made it to the gym twice last week- TWICE!- but worked out five days. Here's what I did last week:




Sunday: 30 minutes cross country machine at the gym (374 calories)
Monday: 24 minutes cardio/strength workout (340 calories)
Tuesday: 50 minutes spin class (727 calories)
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Run 2 miles (327 calories)
Saturday: Run 2 miles (332 calories)


Last week on Twitter, I found a ton of inspiration! From #fitspiration posters to workouts to lunches that I'll try for my daughter during the school year, there's was a lot of healthy inspiration going on in the Twitter-sphere. Here are some of my favorites:

These 10 Commandments for Weight Loss came from my friend, Heather. Very inspiring.
Cosmo posted these great 11 Body Image Boosters.
Women's Health Magazine posed the question how large should your breakfast be?
Whole Foods Market gave me some great ideas for Chloe's school lunches!
Finally, a great poster explaining why weight training rocks!



 Even though it's Tuesday, I'm going to post a weekly wrap-up every Sunday now so look for it! Enjoy your week. I hope you make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment